Quality of care is our primary focus.
Every aspect of the care plan is evaluated and all of our clients are treated as individuals with unique needs and interests.
Our Program Manager works closely with the client and their family to develop a plan of support. This helps us ensure that the client’s choices and aspirations are being met.
A Registered Nurse provides health assessments, review of care plans, phone consultation, review of client medication regimen, nursing delegation and many other services to our clients.
We encourage clients to:
• Achieve their highest level of functioning through individualized treatment plans.
• Maintain or increase social interaction in the community.
• Be safe, happy and empowered.
Premier Care Services provides:
• 24-hour on-site awake staffing by NARs (nursing assistants registered)
• Assistance with daily living activities
• Assistance with community integrations activities
• Assistance with all medical needs
• Registered Nurse (contracted)
• Wheelchair accessible vans