Dependable Care Professionals
We know it is very difficult to trust the care of a loved one to someone you don’t know. In many cases, a caregiver is often providing personal care, so ensure our caregivers are qualified and train them to be the best they can be. We underscore the importance of being sensitive to the care giving situation; taking into the account of the individual’s personality, and special needs.
In order to work for Premier Care Services, Inc., all caregivers must meet the following requirements:
• Have related experience and/or training
• Pass a criminal background check
• Be physically able to perform the duties required in the job, including lifting
• Be able to communicate well in English
• Participate in ongoing training every year to keep skills current
• Have a current CPR/1st Aid card
• Be a certified nursing assistant or nursing assistant registered in Washington
• Possess nurse delegation training
To protect our customers and staff, we carry professional liability insurance, non-owned automobile insurance, and provide workers compensation coverage for all employees.